This is fantastic! The gameplay is really satisfying, I could see myself getintg lost in playing this. Great job!
Slime Bubble Bro
Slime Bubble Bro is a fast action platformer arcade game.
Objective: You are the Slime Bubble Bro and your mission is to save Slimette from the evil clutches of the Skeleton Gangand their minions!
- <x> to jump, <z> to shoot
- Bubble up your enemies until they explode
- Push bubbles around to chain their explosions and get more points
- Bosses can't be bubbled, but you can use their minions to do more damage
- 32 rooms
- 4 boss fights
- Infinite lives, but there's a score penalty every time you die, in fact, your score can actually become negative
- The game can be finished in less than 15 minutes
- Bubbled enemies also serve as shields from incoming enemy bullets, use them strategically
- Reset the cart after finishing the game for a little surprise
Main Influences: Snow Bros & Bubble Bobble
As always: comments, bug reports and suggestions for improvements are greatly appreciated.
- Slime Bubble Bro MapSep 12, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Glad you're enjoying the game, Sciman101! Feel free to post your best score when you finish it!
I know I'm generally really bad at games, but the death pentaly here feels a little extreme. The fact that it goes up the more you die, especially in a game where you die a lot, makes it so that eventually you cant really care about getting a good score since one slip up undoes all the progress you've made.
I haven't beaten the game yet, though, so maybe theres something at the end? Either way, still a great game, but a little too hard in my mind
Oh man I love the design of this game! The chain explosions and using bubbles as shields is really really cool. Well done!!
Which song is used in the game??? i tried to shazam it but it didnt work
will there be a Steam release of your game *fingers crossed*..? if so I
hope it will have achievements and stuff, I would buy it in a heart
Achievements and stuff sound like interesting ideas.
As for a Steam release, sorry to disappoint but that won't happen any time soon to be honest, maybe in a very very distant future.
Thanks for playing, batmobilly! Make sure to play my other games here on itch.io!
very good !!