feels like Gyruss from nes
- rocket into the spiraling vortex
- face and destroy the cosmic horrors living inside it
- restore peace to the galaxy once and for all
- left/right - move your ship in a circle around the vortex
- up/down - get closer into or farther away from the vortex
- z - shoot your weapon, hold for auto-fire and to make your ship move slower
- movement of your ship is vortex-relative, it helps to stay on the bottom part of the vortex to not make movement confusing
- try to stay as far away from the vortex as possible
- try to only move sideways most of the time, sometimes it's even better to move slowly (by holding fire) or even to not move at all
- you'll die a lot, but you have infinite lives, the only punishment is the time delay of your next ship to arrive
- try to kill the enemies as fast as possible to get further into the vortex
Feel free to add any comments, suggestions, bugs, etc. below. I'm interested in hearing what you think about the game in terms of: difficulty, controls, pacing, length, etc.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.